WEBSITE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
Access to this website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
The use or browsing of this website is not allowed without accepting these terms and conditions. Use of this website implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
For the purpose of these general T&Cs:
“Owner” or “Company”: means Domino Srl with registered office in Sirtori (LC) Via delle Industrie 16, 23896, VAT no. 00164390130, e-mail email@example.com
"Site" means the website https://www.domino-group.com/oem/it, registered in the name of the Company Domino Srl.
"User" or "You" means any visitor and/or user of the Site;
This document describes the general T&Cs applicable to the User when browsing this Site and its contents.
By accessing any part or section of the Site, the User agrees and undertakes to comply with and respect these general T&Cs; therefore, if the User does not agree with the following general T&Cs, he or she should refrain from using the same.
1. This Site and the information it contains, i.e. names, images, photographs and reproductions, logos and trademarks refer to Domino Srl and are reserved and subject to protection as regards trademarks, patents and unfair competition.
All products, images, reproductions and the logo published on the site are the exclusive property of Domino Srl.
The patented trademark logos owned by third parties (customers) and published on the Site are also subject to protection as regards trademarks, patents and unfair competition.
All rights reserved.
No other entity holds titles to any licenses or rights of use to these assets.
Under no circumstances can the content of the site be interpreted as a form of assignment of rights regarding the license or use of the products or distinctive signs owned by Domino Srl. Any breaches shall be prosecuted by Domino Srl according to the current provisions on the protection of trademarks, patents and unfair competition.
2. The products and services described on this site can be supplied and provided if and as available whereby the publication on the site does not imply any implicit guarantee of availability, marketability, suitability for particular uses and compliance with the laws in force in individual countries.
3. Under no circumstances shall Domino Srl be held liable at a contractual or extra-contractual level for damages including indirect or non-quantified damages arising from the impossibility of use, loss of data or revenue in any way arising from or connected to the use of this site.
4. This site may include publications with inaccurate technical data or spelling mistakes, which shall be corrected as soon as possible at the discretion of Domino Srl. The data and contents on the site may not be updated, as the site is updated on a periodic basis. Amendments to the data published on the site may be delayed with respect to any changes actually made to the products or the data relating to the same.
5. Domino Srl is entitled, at any moment in time, to amend these access T&Cs, as well as other parts of the site, without prior notice.
6. Domino Srl is not liable for the content of sites connected to its website nor for any problems arising from indirect connections via such links.
7. Domino Srl advertises all its products on this site. This, however, does not mean that all the products are marketed in each country, nor that the products, if marketed, will be immediately available in each country. Interested parties are invited to request further information directly from the Domino Srl headquarters if more updated information is required.
PROTECTION OF THE SITE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The domain name "Domino-group" is a registered domain in the name of Domino Srl
All rights reserved.
The User acknowledges that any material published on the Site (such as, by way of example only, texts, images, graphics, icons, etc.) is protected by copyright or other intellectual property measures and is the exclusive ownership of the Company.
All reproduction, duplication, storage, download, publication, communication to third parties and more generally any actions pursuant to the content of the Site, are strictly prohibited, unless expressly stated otherwise on the Site.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Nell'interpretazione e nell'esecuzione delle presenti condizioni generali sarà applicabile esclusivamente la Legge italiana.
In the event of disputes arising from or in any way related to the use of the Site or these general T&Cs, the Court of Lecco is granted exclusive jurisdiction, without prejudice to the application of the mandatory criteria of territorial jurisdiction established by the current procedural rules.
ALL USERS WHO DO NOT FULLY ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE, ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO TERMINATE THE USE OF THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.