This has always been the department par excellence of the Domino Group, renowned, not only for its name, but above all for the quality of the product, and it uses a series of tests both for the homologation of new products, endorsements for mass production and re-homologation.
A 3D measuring machine and a automated optic measuring machine are used to detect any deviation of the production process before and after production.
Fleet of machinery comprising:
- Dust resistance
- Vibrating table
- UV rays
- Saline mist
- Rain - IP level
- Lever and throttle duration tests
- Thermal and mechanical stress on heated grips
- Climatic chamber
- Temperature changes
- Electrical device test bench
- Fatigue test (TUV Automotive certification zone)
- Bending at 60 degrees (TUV Automotive certification zone)
- Motorised 3D measuring machine
- Optical 3D measuring machine
UNI EN ISO 9001 Certification
The Domino Group obtains Quality System certification according to the UNI EN ISO 9001:1994 Standard
The growing quality standard required by the market has led the DOMINO group to use automated systems for the final inspection of processes and products. To this purpose it is currently working towards obtaining ISO TS (Automotive) certification.
Our latest awards received:
Supplier Quality Award 2017