Domino introduces a new grip specific for road bikes.
This new grip has been developed on the tracks of the MotoGP World Championship in cooperation with San Carlo Honda Gresini Team and it is produced by using an advanced mix of thermoplastic materials.
It has an extraordinary softness assuring a highly ergonomic and comfortable hand grip. The new road grip is supplied with a specific knurling near the flange to increase the hand grip and diagonal lines to suit it.
It is 126 mm long, but it can be also easily fitted to 3 mm shorter throttle controls by removing the front flange.
For competition, it is provided with seats for the safety fastening iron wire. The new Domino road grip is available for supply starting from February 2011 in the following six colour combinations:
- part no. A25041C4240 black/red
- part no. A25041C4440 black /green
- part no. A25041C4540 black /orange
- part no. A25041C4740 black /yellow
- part no. A25041C4840 black /blue
- part no. A25041C5240 black /grey